The benefit of a franchise is we all have a shared interest; we all want to see the business succeed. Using your acquired experience and resources, we will provide you with the support you need when you need it.
Our support services include:
• Initial 1 week intensive training programme
• Ongoing 60 day training programme
• Ongoing update of operations manual
• Regular inspections to ensure quality is maintained
• Dedicated area support officer
• A franchise network for ideas sharing, support and discussion
• Telephone support
• Remote IT support
• Ongoing research and development to ensure Assisted Home Nursing is at the forefront of the industry
• Updated marketing material and stationary
• Industry leading software for efficient business administration
• Regular onsite meetings and visits by our dedicated support team
We are great believers in marketing and see ourselves as a marketing led business. However marketing activities alone do not make a successful business, rather people do. And at the core of our business is the customer, who is the focus on a day to day basis. We support the person centred approach with a number of marketing activities, such as advertising, social flyers, google networks.
In addition to this we as actively support a wide range of community groups and charities in our local areas. It’s a great way of developing contacts with other organisations involved in providing support services to the elderly.
All franchisees will have their own local marketing budget. As a Assisted Home Nursing franchisee you will get your own mini website which we can update and amend to reflect your business needs and it can be used locally for search engine optimisation to generate interest from potential clients (or their families), who are looking for quality care in your area.
We are the preferred service provider of the top 40 medical carers in S.A. Therefore we often get referrals’ or leads from the various South Africa medical aids’.